Saturday, September 1, 2012

Holy Crap, This Year Has Been CRAZY

What an insane year!  Within the last year: Adam proposed, we had lots of pre-wedding festivities, adopted a puppy, my sister got married, we planned our wedding, and we pulled it all successfully.  Oh yeah, and I had a major surgery, got a new job, and grew a super pathetic garden.  I'm pretty sure if I took one of those stress tests that measure weather you're certifiably insane or not, I could be admitted based on the number of life changing events that have occurred in the last year.

Mr. Wallace, our adpotee
My sister, Jen's, wedding day with some important ladies in her life


My job, company and coworkers rock..and yes, that is a cart being used as a mobile screwdriver beverage bar
The White Trash Bachelorette Party, hostess with the mostest to your right!

The whole White Trash Party, as you can see, no one half-as*ed it here!
Our wedding day  - c/o Carissa Christine - can NOT wait to see the rest of the photos!
The good news is, I'm not writing this post in arm restraints or supervision...we made it through it,  have our normal lives back and blogging is back on the schedule!

As for upcoming content, I have quite a few restaurants to catch everyone up on, some funny observations that I have noted over the last few months, a couple of wedding tips and tricks, multiple book reviews and even a few hilarious stories.  I'm so pumped to be back in the blogging saddle and hopefully you're excited for me to be back too!  (If not, then p*ss off and stop reading my blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment